Saturday, December 21, 2013

No One Got Slapped With a Shoe. That's Men's Hockey.

 Two border country hockey teams got in a brief melee the other day. Not exactly newsworthy, though hockey fights, like oral sex and inopportune flatulence, are almost invariably entertaining.
This one has the added bonus that it's the US vs Canadian women's teams. Obviously, you're not likely to catch the prurient thrill of the cat fight clothes rip during a hockey fight (if that's your thing), but from a sports and nationalistic perspective, it was pretty damn impressive. You go girls. To the penalty box.


2 comments:

  1. My ex played girl's hockey. She got in a lot of fights. Played bass in Dead Flem and I think Suburban Disturbance, downriver hardcore, mid 80's. I think she got a sex change. So its all good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like watching girl's hockey.I don't consider any potential future gender reassignments during stoppages in play.

      Delete